lil precious

lbdf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/Ce1y

Saturday, August 24, 2013

selamat hari raya aidilfitri!

assalamualaikum,

this year's raya is completely different compared to the previous years because i am Mrs @ Puan Azhieeda.hihi..alhamdulillah Allah has given me the chance to be in the month of Ramadhan and to gain the best from it and also to celebrate Eid.however,i am not able to celebrate my first year of eid with my husband because he is now at the other side of the world.i should be sad but since there will be two months more to meet him,so there is nothing to worry or cry about it.remember,the best is yet to come,InsyaAllah.we can celebrate raya what in October.haha

there is nothing special during Eid for the grown ups except the joy of balik kampung,meeting siblings,giving duit raya and so forth.the term special is different for everyone.for me,it is special because i get to be with my family,even though i am living with my family but the feeling is special.hehe.the bonus part is having a new family;my family in law.

i am too lazy to write.till we meet again =)




No comments:

Post a Comment